Mars Drive Micro Projects
If you have an idea you want to experiment with or a point you want to put across about humans to Mars or any other space project, Mars Drive, Sol-X and the Synergy Moon GLXP team is inviting everyone to "do their own projects" whether it's in your backyard or a university lab. We will then post the video results / progress to the Mars Drive or Sol-X Youtube channels. From these small scale experiments (could be ISRU, robotics, I.T or anything related to space), we want to build larger projects, but it all starts small. These projects are "DIY" (do it yourself), but by using the MarsDrive banner for publicity your idea could spread around the world!
What ideas do you have?
Six easy steps:
1. Register and describe your team and micro-project in form to the left.
2. Insert URL describing / demonstrating your project. Videos are better for the public voting section, but a simple clean webpage can go a long way.
3. Pay $25 dollar entry fee (Below)
4. After 10 teams have entered, projects are voted on by the community.
5. The winner receives $200 towards their project.
6. If the project would help Synergy Moon win the Google Lunar X PRIZE, up to $500 of additional support could be provided.
Mars Drive Mirco Project Entry Fee
Refundable with $4 fee
Pending Projects for Voting (8 more teams needed)
Multiple voting software has been installed and attempted violations will be tracked.